ManCity go to Wigan hoping to get back to winning ways, United vs Westham is also a good match only with rotation risk marring the perfection, Chelsea host the a London Derby and Benitez will push for his first win as a Chelsea manager and Southampton will have Norwich home and a high chance of making in three wins on a trot.
The Starting XI
1. Mignolet: - He had a howler last weekend and we all know its just an off day....things will surely be back on with QPR visiting.
Option: Lloris is starting to make the number one spot on his own and is still cheap on the list.
2. Shorey: First spot on the defenders and a must have with the fire he is on.
3. Azpilicueta: He will be the preferred RB in the Benitez back four and proved to be a fantasy points generator too.
4. Shotton: Cheap and a part of a very strong defensive setup.
Options: Fabio is back as a filler if money is required elsewhere. Rafael could finally show up this week though he has been under performing. Vertonghen is a good as long as you have him on a discount.
5. Sessegnon: The guy loves to shoot and we love to see him do so...as long as he's a part of our team, so make it happen.
6. Lallana: Arguably the most consistent underrated midfielder out there. Wont be underrated anymore.
7. Silva: Could have a good run against wigan with a much easier matchup than last time out.
8. Fellaini: Back from suspension and facing Arsenal who are not know for their set piece defence.
Options: Ramirez is the cheap option if lallana is being out priced. Michu is generally not having more than one off game in three so odds are with him. Oscar is a good cheap option.
9. Tevez: Rested and ready to do his stuff. Surely starting which is a big relief with no doubts about being rested or not.
10. Defoe: He was back doing what he does best and is the only option for Spurs. Great situation again.
11. RVP/Rooney: Well this is the one I have no clue about and will probably make me go for an option rather than one of these. Both played the 90 last match, One coming off and injury and the other playing 90 of the last three to four matches. Both might start or one might not...its a pure toss up.
Options: Mata is going to be pivotal for chelsea in the derby and he's already shown twice in London derby's this season. Lambert should have a great game against norwich with the good form continuing.
Good Luck to all.
Still spots left,
Join our Yahoo Fantasy Football league!
Insight Fantasy EPL
Blog league id code : 5046
Password : ifepl