|RVP - "I will deliver the balls...Oh..I mean goals"|
United vs QPR is exactly what we want to see in the perfect matchup of the weekend for fantasy managers followed by Totenham vs West Ham. What follows is still very inviting with Everton hosting Norwich who are winless away from home, Wigan vs Reading which seems to be promising goals and my solitary away recommendation Arsenal travelling to Villa.
The Starting XI
1. Howard: Norwich have turned up their home form but away they have been dismal scoring only 3 goals in 6 games. Everton are unbeaten at home and strong contenders for a CS.
Options: Lloris is a mere 2 mil worth so even if he ends up not playing he's giving you the money leverage and if he starts its the best situation possible. DeGea is the premium buy with guaranteed returns.
2. Shorey: 15 Points!!!..without a clean sheet, 9 successful crosses and an assist.....nuff said!.
3. Vertonghen: Great matchups, great potential and a knack of getting the SOTs.
4. Smalling: Cheap and a part of United back 4. Great Value play.
Options: Wilkinson is well below 5 mil and has a high chance of getting a cs as Stoke are back home. Baines is the premium play in defenders for the week with a mouthwatering matchup.
5. Cazorla: He's been very consistent is hands down this season's....season Keeper.
6. Valencia: Should be able to get into double figures points easily this week.
7. Adam Johnson: Has been very consistent in the last 3 matchups regardless of opposition and his form is definitely on the way up.
8. Sterling: Is a great value play if you need funds deputed else were..which is a very likely possibility how this weeks feeling as a write this article, especially considering my next recommendation.
Options: Bale is the premium play for the midfielders this week and again has a great matchup to look forward to. Michu if held on discount should not be fiddled with. Wilshire is coming of a goal scoring outing during the midweek champions league match and is available for 3 mil.
9. RVP: The premium buy and the must have this week. Of all the premium buys available to you this week he has to be the first one to be considered when spending the big bucks. Its feeling almost impossible to consider leaving him out. Hopefully the saturday price change makes him a bit easier on the pocket.
10. Defoe: Will be back as the lone striker and playing his old club. Should be a profitable investment.
11. Giroud/Podolski: Depends on how your funds situation works out...more money go for Giroud...less money go for Podolski...both in decent form.
Options: Kone can produce good numbers at home as he faces reading. Tevez/Suarez would be held on discount by lots...if thats the case keep it so. Jelavic will be up top alone for everton with Fellaini suspended, that might work in his favour.
Well, Clearly there will be one, or if you can stretch it... two, heavy investments in your team. What you need to see is the best combination possible with those investments. The premium player most potential to least is as follows:
RVP > BALE > BAINES > DEGEA.
FWD > MID > DEF > KEEP.
so pick wisely and lastly, don't forget to have some fun.!
Join our Yahoo Fantasy Football league!
Insight Fantasy EPL
Blog league id code : 5046
Password : ifepl