|Outnumbered?.....I doesn't think so.|
Manchester United host Westbrom which could be another goal fest, well rested Arsenal face a patched up Newcastle, Sturdy Stoke face shaky Southampton and lastly Villa have redemption on the cards as they host Wigan.
The Starting XI
1. Lindegaard: With DeGea having another shaky performance I feel SAF will give his other "No.1" a go between the posts.
Options: Lloris with his customary mention as a discount. Look for Guzan to bounce back with Wigan coming to town.
2. Vidic: Should be restored to the starting XI just like we are doing here.
3. Wilkinson: He is cheap and a part of a strong outfit.
4. Clark: The Aston Villa captain should be amongst the points as he generally is w/o cs also.
Options: Vertonghen/Luiz are held on discount and very viable option to hold. Jones is cheap is dirt and can be an excellent enabler.
5. Bale: If barndoored at 23 or below is well worth holding.
6. Walcott/Cazorla: If the above one was missed out on, then Walcott holds in him alot of upside and is worth the money. Cazorla on discount is excellent.
7. Nolan: Going up against the worst defence in the league is always an option to consider.
8. Sterling: A economical way to be involved in Liverpool and they will surely deploy him after last weeks rest.
Options: Adam should start the match against Southampton is very affordable. Cleverley is a good cheap midfielder with high chances to start.
9. Benteke: After two tough outings this one should provide better returns.
10. Walters/Jones: Both were great barndoor options and worth a spot against the Saints.
11. RVP: Leading the United line with utmost confidence and ability not many can match.
Options: Giroud/Podolski are affordable options with a good home matchup. Chicarito is bound to start and good option instead of RVP. Pogre is below 6 and playing home if funds are needed elsewhere.
Alright then, looks like we are set for the weekend.
Its NMA blog cup week also as a heads up so don't take any chances. Go all out.